- Seven to 10 years of experience in asset maintenance management
- English (Spanish/French an asset)
- Have installed or used maintenance management software such as GUIDE TI, Maximo, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.
- Abilities and interest in IT
- Very good knowledge of maintenance management, procurement, and inventory
- Takes initiative. Self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills
- Help customers with the implementation of GuideTi
- Review process
- System configuration
- KPI and reports
- Train users
- Manage and follow-up on projects
- Keep track of multiple projects simultaneously
- Participate in the improvement of GuideTi
COGEP Inc. is a company specializing, since 1989, in design, development and implementation of software (GuideTi) for asset maintenance management. Guide Ti is developed using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies. Guide Ti provides multiple options, such as web modules and handheld features.
COGEP is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner software developer (ISV). In 2006, Microsoft awarded COGEP an “Impact Award” for the quality of its product and its integration with Microsoft software.
Thanks to the qualities of its software and its team COGEP has a diverse clientele in several business segments throughout North America.
With its multidisciplinary team, COGEP offers a stimulating work environment and challenges you will enjoy. You can participate in, and contribute to our success!
[contact-form-7 id=”24189″ title=”Jobs”]