Asset management is the process of acquiring, installing, operating, maintaining, modifying and disposing of physical assets in the most cost-effective manner.
As part of asset management strategies, using a CMMS such as Guide Ti, among other things, helps you manage preventive and corrective maintenance, warranties and the inventory of spare parts.
The goal is to make sure your assets are performing well. Without a defined strategy, you may have a reactive approach to emergencies. Here are some benefits of using the world-class Maintenance Software Guide Ti:
- Reduce emergencies by promoting more prevention tasks. (Preventive Maintenance – PM)
- Condition-based maintenance (CBM) by monitoring weak points and deciding on a maintenance task when a certain threshold is reached.
- Extend the lifecycle of an asset.
- Identify the cause of a slowdown in production.
- Manage your human and material resources (assets, tools and parts) better.
- Keep a maintenance history to anticipate breakdowns.
- Better understand the effectiveness of equipment through reports and KPIs.
- Reduce downtime.
- Increase production and profits.