Innovations and advanced functionality in our work order management system create a positive impact on operations. Guide Ti is at the forefront of management of corrective and preventive maintenance tasks
- Better track your maintenance tasks with the many fields available in the work order.
- Customizing the input form is easy to set up and saves a lot of time.
- Customize the form for each department and each user profile.
- In addition to describing the task to be performed and information about the assets involved, Guide Ti lets you categorize your WOs for easy sorting, analysis, reporting, and performance indicators.
- Use alarm management and notification tools to make your processes faster and more robust and reliable.
- Use Guide Ti provides you with a complementary tool compatible with the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0.
- Our automated business processes and the use of our Automated Emergency Call Service provide real-time monitoring of the state of your business.
Better WO management with unique features in Guide Ti
The power and management capacity of work orders in Guide Ti is one of the differentiating elements of our CMMS compared to other solutions available on the market. Here are some features:
- The work order entry form is customizable for each department and user profile.
- Create emergency repairs from your monitoring tools and our web service.
- Create service requests through our Guide Ti web application (HTML5); configure the fields to use, the required fields, the order of entry, etc.
- Optimize user experience with drop-down menus, check boxes, multiple selection, and dates available in a calendar.
- Review and quickly select equipment.
- Use templates to facilitate the registration of emergencies and accompany the user.
- Calculate priority according to different parameters such as: criticality of the equipment and level of risk (environment, safety, machine stoppage, evaluation of the applicant, etc.).
- Automate shipments via notification or alarms to the troubleshooting team.
- Supervisor alarm if the urgent request does not get a response after a time limit.
- Automatic update of the emergency table as soon as the task is taken care of.
- Time stamp.
- Calculation of machine downtime.
- Real-time indicator function of equipment currently under repair.
- When the work order closes, Guide Ti displays stop time by a simple classification allowing a quick analysis of trends.
- Automated countermeasure processing generation (reliability) for machine shutdowns longer than a set time limit.
- Monitoring countermeasure elements.
- Transfer of uncompleted work to the next shift.
- Preparation of meetings for shift change.
The unparalleled management of work orders in the CMMS Guide Ti helps you be even more productive and effective in managing maintenance within your company
- Management of business lines
- Levels of confidentiality
- Recovery and history of tasks on work orders
- Work order tracking – corrective maintenance
- WO business process
- Quick and simplified list of WO status
Other advanced management activities
- Accounting for expenses
- Follow-up of the causes related to each problem or stop of production of the equipment
- Authorization requests and notification settings.
- Manage WO more efficiently with the many fields available for fast and standardized data entry!
Guide Ti, our complete CMMS, enables you to:
- Reduce planner / Technician ratio
- Integrate CBM results in your CMMS
- Improve Wrench Time
- Get Real Time Precise Data
- Optimize Uptime
- Do More with Fewer Resources
- Co-ordinate with Other Department
- Co-ordinate Many Teams and Trades