COGEP INC, hereinafter referred to as COGEP, values the privacy of our website visitors. COGEP respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us in good faith.
Navigation in https://www.cogep.com
The https://www.cogep.com website contains links to external sites. The company is not responsible for the content of these sites or their privacy practices.
Cookies and Web Audience Measurement
COGEP uses Google Analytics to measure web traffic and website visits. Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect information about your use of some or all the website’s pages. This information is used for statistical purposes to improve your experience.
This information includes:
- Your computer’s shortened IP address (your IP address is changed, making it impossible to link you to it);
- Your Internet service provider;
- The operating system (e.g. Mac OS, Windows);
- The device type and model (e.g. iPhone 11);
- The device screen resolution;
- The browser type and language (e.g. Chrome, Safari);
- The region or municipality based on IP address;
- The domain of the previous site visited (e.g. google.ca);
- The point of origin (e.g. banner, e-mail, social network, etc.);
- The pages consulted on our site (the sequence of consultation, the interactions on the page, the date, time, duration and frequency of your visits and your activities [clicks, screen scrolling, etc.]).
Remember that you can set your browser to opt out of having cookies, but this may affect your browsing experience.